Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Jetlag

They say it takes one day to recover for every hour difference between where you live and where you travel. I think "they" are right. Bahrain is 10 hours ahead. Tomorrow will be 10 days since we landed. I think I am FINALLY coming out of the fog. I even stayed awake until 10:30PM last night. Woo-0ooo!

It took me three different attempts to make it through a viewing of "The Good Shepherd" this week. Good, but slow movie. It was so hard to stay awake for.

So to those "inquiring minds" that are harassing me :) I got the photos transfered to my computer and so the daily play-by-play will be coming shortly!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Karyn said...

Wow, the rug looks great. I will try to be patient as I await the rest of the story and the photos.

Harass? Me? Never!

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home