Sunday, February 06, 2005

Funny Carter Story

Ok so here is a story from when we were driving across the country moving out to LA. It is so hilarious and such a glimpse into my actual life I had to put it on the blog! ENJOY!

"The big news of every day thus far has been when we are driving down the road 10 miles after we had just stopped for a potty break, and Carter announces in his whinny Carter way, “I’ve got to go poo-poo…It’s coming out!!!” So yesterday I told him to get out of his buckles and try to poop on the potty seat as we were driving. I had stuck a Ziploc bag in the potty seat for the poop to fall into. Ok, literally 20 minutes later, the van reaked but Carter was finally done pooping. So I wiped his bottom and sealed up the Ziploc bag of poop, and we all got back in our seats. (All this going 75mph down I-40.) So there I am stuck in a STINKY van holding a bag of poop. Which –even though in Ziploc- still really stunk. So I rolled down my window and Johnny freaked thinking I was about to toss the poop outside…but no, I hung all but a corner of the bag out the window and then rolled it up. So there we were driving down the highway with a Ziploc bag of poop flapping in the breeze hanging from my window! You should have seen the faces of some of the people in the cars we passed by. I literally almost peed in my pants it was SO funny!"

Wednesday, May 5, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home