Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My Jedi Knight Turns 8 Today!

My little baby, Taylor, turns 8 today! I can't even believe it. 8 YEARS! Holy Cow! That's like high school and college combined! My little guy is getting so big...so mature. And I feel like he has just grown up over night. He's becoming just such a GREAT kid. He is so funny and fascinating.

I know we have our ups and downs. Sometimes I just can't stand the whinning, the fussing, the crying...but overall, TAYLOR IS A GREAT KID. He is just a neat little guy to be around. I will always hold him so dear to my heart simply because he is my first. Thinking back to that time in my life I am overwhelmed. Such a sweet little thing totally and completely changed my life forever. I love him so much.

He says when he grows up that he wants to either be 1.) A Jedi Knight or 2.) A Worship Leader like Chris Tomlin. Isn't that so sweet? Well, since I hope he doesn't grow up to be one of those creepy guys that go to conventions and live with their mother and reinact their favorite movie scenes...I hope he goes with option #2. Maybe he can weild a guitar instead of a lightsaber! What a precious guy with a sweet heart.

I love you buddy! Happy Birthday today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home