Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Playing with Knives

So today I caught two of my boys playing with knives - yes, knives...BIG kitchen knives! They were scaring their other sibling. But I found out that it was the 4-year-old who convinced the 8-year-old to scare the 6-year-old...

Ah Parenthood!

(I do not touch mommy's things. I do not touch mommy's things. I do NOT touch mommy's things. I DO NOT TOUCH mommy's things. I DO NOT TOUCH MOMMY'S THINGS!!!!!)

Knives KILL people...go to your room...and wile you are there, clean it!

It might be a long day!...this is the reason we don't keep guns in the house.

Mmmmm...living at our home is a good form of birth control! And if you make it though adn still want kids, than GOD BLESS YA!

1 Comments:

Blogger N.C. said...

omigosh!

We were just watching the video of the monkeys!
We miss you guys.
Even Mac was forlorn our first night out. He would sit by the car with this look on his face like, "I wanna go home to Eddie!"

Don't go too crazy!

We'll see you soon.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home