Thursday, December 28, 2006

Jesus is a Liar???


This morning J. was out working in the basement and we had gone in the back room to look at something. Sofa was in the playroom listening to the CD J. put on. It was like, 5-year-old praise music. You know that cheese-ball song "I Found Jesus"? Well that's what was on...the words are something like "I feel like dancing in the street, 'Cause Jesus is alive...blah, blah, blah, blah, 'Cause Jesus is alive." On and on until "And the best thing that happened was the day I met You. I Found Jesus." Something like that...I never much cared for that particular song...


Anyway, we walked in the room and Soph askes, "Why are they saying Jesus is a Liar?" "What?" It threw me...I had NO IDEA what she was talkign about...I thought it was something stupid she heard her brothers say...then J. realized it was the song...


NO, BABY! Jesus isn't a LIAR...Jesus is ALIVE! BIG DIFFERENCE...especially to a four-year-old.


She was quite relieved. Can you imagine what went through her head? Poor little thing! I guess that's what happens when you slur your praise songs with a british accent!


She is doing fine tonight...adn I believe her faith is secure!


Funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home