Monday, October 22, 2007

Quote of the Day


This morning right after I woke up I could hear the kids outside playing in the yard. All of a sudden, from the bathroom, I hear various grunts and moans. I quickly realized it was Ethan (6) doing his buisness. It was quiet for a moment and I went back to what I was doing, and then I hear Ethan yelling apparently to someone outside:

"Just a minute Mr. Fodo, I have to wipe my bottom!"

Way to go Master Gamgee. Way to go.
That's what I call, getting into character.

1 Comments:

Blogger marcelliott said...

gosh i miss him.
and all of you guys.
he's so freaking big since i last saw him!

i'm glad you all are safe. . .
how is the rest of your family out there?

are the fires near the valley?

i haven't seen much.

miss you guys.

marc

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home