Thursday, March 23, 2006

Just a thought...

I I hate it when people get hurt in relationships over the years and instead of the other person actually dealing with the hurt and division caused he or she just chooses to abandon the relationship sweep things under the carpet put on a happy face and move on?

That doesn't lead to unity, that leads to hypocracy.

I struggle everyday to put aside bitterness and put on Chirst. Sometime throughout the day! But it really pisses me off when the people who have extremely hurt me, hurt those close to me, and cast judgements on me and my children go around acting like NOTHING EVER HAPPENED! How can you be real with people like that. I fight bitterness, because I opened up my heart and I got judged.

I am about being genuine and authentic. Honestly I think THAT is what Jesus was about too. I can be unified in that! It's just I shut down and pull out when people come along wanting to "play god" in my life. I mean, c'mon! I've got a Holy Spirit...and guess what? IT'S NOT YOU!

I think a lot of the reason people want nothing to do with the church is because they see those people in the church so full of themselves that Christ is nowhere to be found. Heck...sometime I want nothing to do with the church because of that reason.

That's why I believed my family is called to "save the church". Let's rip open out our guts and pull out our hearts...let's look at our lives as if we were dying and ask the question, "Why is God sustaining my very life when all I deserve is death?" Let us be drawn into worship of the very God who himself was abused and beated and hung on a cross to die by the very "church" he came to breath new life into.

I wish God's people actually would reflect his beauty for a change...

People aren't being saved because they look at the "church" and think that is an acurate representation of God. Now that breaks my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home