Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A O C

Here's to:good friends
good wine (yes, I said it...and if you want to card me...I'm 32!)
new experiences
fabulous food
small plates
sharing
community
happy birthdays


meeting new people
fun bartenders (was I not supposed to say that either?)
The Little Door
Chris Katan
(and the night when I'll watch "Night at the Roxbury" with the Bean)
Parker Posey
(I love the Dairy Queen girl)
happy anniversaries!
Suzanne Goin (NC2's schmmooshing!)
A fun night
A full tummy
dreams for a new future
A Whole lotta LAUGHS

To get the lo down on what it was we actually ate go here:

http://perlaetus.blogspot.com/2006/06/happy-birthday-to-me.html

2 Comments:

Blogger N.C. said...

I look high!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Kyrie Eleison said...

I think you were!...Just another kinda high...an AOC high. (That's the best kind!)

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home