Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Changes

So I've made a few changes here and there to my blog.

You are always welcome to come directly to me if there is anything in here that you have questions or concerns with.

"12Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom, 13because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment!"

James 2:12-13

"Mercy triumphs over judgment!"...wow...I like that. Praise God for His unending mercy.

Kyrie Eleison

5 Comments:

Blogger N.C. said...

Welcome, Kyrie.
The Lord be with you.
and also with me.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Johnny Dawson said...

With all the wisdom that I could potentially muster to add to this blogosphere out of the deep recesses of my noodle, I must confess that I am a bit constrained at the moment to do so and therefore shall candidly confess..."no comment".

9:55 PM  
Blogger Kyrie Eleison said...

Ohmigosh! You are TOOO funny! Well, you can tell me offline tonight!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Johnny Dawson said...

Actually, I think I will post a comment...although in doing so I may just run the risk of public scrutiny, humiliation, rebuke, and even brutal death by hanging, but here it goes...what I really want to say is:

"!¬?ŠeÍQÙeÍQÙeÍQÙ
Ò[ÙaÍQÙ
ÒUÙgÍQÙ¿îMÙdÍQÙVïtÙgÍQÙeÍPÙKÍQÙŸîHÙbÍQÙcî[ÙdÍQÙcîZÙcÍQÙ¢ËWÙdÍQÙšíUÙdÍQÙRicheÍQÙ PE L âZKA à !"

[the above comment has been encrypted to protect the guilty]

9:45 AM  
Blogger Kyrie Eleison said...

You're just living on the edge of danger...

I copy that bald eagle. Freelancer is on the go.
I will meet you at the extraction point at 1600 hours.

Freelancer out.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home