Thursday, October 19, 2006

It's October!

I can't believe October is ALMOST OVER!!! This is really my favorite time of year. It always makes me think back fondly on my old Field Hockey days in Boston. Cold air, hot coco, pizza parties and freezing hands and fleece on the field. Ahhh! I love the fall!

This month has been JAM PACKED with trips to Disneyland, making fall decorations, making Halloween costumes (I made 4 Elven Cloaks last night - Again ALL THINGS Lord of the Rings!) I still have two hobbit costumes and a King (Aragorn as he marches into Battle on the Black Gate to be precise!)...and I'm supposed to be Eowyn if I find the time! Jay's Gollum costum shouldn't require much material! Yeah RIGHT!

There are birthday parties (I have two of my own coming up!) and Harvest Parties, and Pumpkin Patch outings...all so crazy! But I absolutly love it!

Oh yeah...and then there is homeschool!...Busy, busy, busy!

Tuesday I had a "Focus Group" in my home (SCORE!) and they paid me $150 CASH to talk about fruit juice for 2 hours! There's no place like LA!


Anyway, after the last couple depressing blogs, I didn't want anyone to think I had fallen off a cliff or anything. Life is Crazy! But our family is good! And I'm surviving...

So cheers to the fall and my Yankee Pumpkin Candle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home