Thursday, December 28, 2006

Whatta Day!

I spent today repainting Beefy and Sofa's room. My poor little guy has been sleeping in a girlie lavender room for over a year now. Poor thing...He does have his Superman sheets, but I have felt bad for too long. ANd never once has he complained.

So we went to Home Depot yesterday and I actually let THEM pick out their own colors...SO we are talking B-R-I-G-H-T!!! Pink and Blue. BRIGHT PINK & BRIGHT BLUE! Oh well...not what I planned, but they love it. Mission accomplished. Ethan has blue walls and feels more "boyish". I did a funky thing around the windows and actually their room looks pretty "Art Deco"...It's cool I guess, if you like Art Deco...Whatever...it's not "baby Girl Purple" anymore, so I am happy for my little guy. It was a good day!

Great news outta Omaha tonight! We are so excited!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home