Saturday, February 19, 2005

Anyone have any drugs for this?

This has been a completely crappy week. Everyday my heart just feels more dead. I am now heading down the road of comlpete depression. What is it with my life? It seems every few months something happens to rip my heart out and completely wound me. It's almost like clock-work now. When things start loooking good, I'm now gonna start to wonder what is coming next...because it seems there is always something lurking that can send me back into the pit of depression. I'm just sad...and lonely. Really lonely.

I'm just stuck - Again. Is this God's sick way of refining me? Becasue I really hate it. Is this the pattern that will continue for the rest of my life? Once we are awakened to a life of suffering, can we ever leave? Does it ever get any better...and stay that way?

I just want a break from it all.

1 Comments:

Blogger JT said...

I hear your heart.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home