Monday, April 03, 2006

I find it interesting that...

I am in one of the crappiest of situations and yet I am surrounded by such great people. It just makes everything bearable and makes me even glad to be here. I can't think of anyplace where I'd have better people surrounding me and my family. So I don't want to give that up.

That is what community is all about. It's not so much about the place...but the people. And in the midst of so much crap I have great people around me. And I'm thanksful.

...or I'm just totally screwed in the head and a glutton for punishment!

J3, NC2, JC, MM(&M) (love you guys!)

There's nothing like living life together! Last night was good for my soul.

but i need a nap!

2 Comments:

Blogger marcelliott said...

Thank you for the shout out!!
God bless

mckinna (m)

9:02 PM  
Blogger Kyrie Eleison said...

WE CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO MOVE HERE! (Or at least get here at the end of the month! - We'll take what we can get for now!!!)...but you DO realize you WILL have to start watching the 'Housewives'! (It's a mandatory requirement for our Lifegroup!)

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home