Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Day Eight: Good and Bad

Today was a weird day...

I slept in again this morning. I think It's how i am dealing with all this church stress...and I'm also playing catch up from the past two months. Again church stress.

Anyway I got out of bed at 10:30am to the sounds of the kids getting ready to leave. I got ready and went down stairs to find we were heading out to float boats in the creek that Pop-pop and the kids had made earlier that morning.



We went out and had a GREAT little time. We then went out to see Cars. But J had to take a couple "church calls". That put a damper on things. (And really has put a damper on the whole rest of the day. Ahh! The Bride of Christ!)

We then went to dinner at Grandmother's house. She's almost 85. The kids had a blast riding their electronic chair lift down to the basement and back up. They got more Batman presents and we ate pizza on batman plates. It was a great night inspite of the church damper.

Back at home I got the kids in bed. J has been on the computer and more calls...but we did get a 30 minute date to Krispy Kreme for decaf & donuts.

I pray tomorrow is better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home