Monday, July 24, 2006

Chop Chop

Well...I knew this day would come. The boys did it, the neighbor did it, all three-year-olds do it. It was only a matter of time.

Today I laid down to take a nap while Ethan and Sophie were allegedly napping in their bedroom. Tay and Cart were playing Hobbit in my room.After naps we all went out to run errands to a couple stores. We picked up Happy Meals and went to Grandma's for dinner. It wasn't until we were almost ready to leave that I saw it...Sophie asked me to put her cardboard cut out pirate earring on her ear. As I did, I saw it...


"Baby, when did you cut your hair?"

I tried to stay calm...but then I looked at Ethan and said, "Soph, WHO cut your hair?" Apparently she did the damage herself and even trimmed a little of Ethan's.

OH MY GOSH!!! I prayed this day would not come...but it was only a matter of time.

She said she "wanted to make her hair pretty like mommy's".

Very sweet...but I'll be giving my baby bangs tomorrow.

Mm-mm-motherhood!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home