Saturday, November 04, 2006

Re-Post

I decided to re-post this picture...since it it partly what (I believe) led to Jay being "fired" from his last job. ENJOY the laugh!




As you can see I do not take to a LITERAL reading of this passage. But clearly...some do.

Oh! and for the record...I HATED the movie Brokeback Mountain (it was so bad I fell asleep to it)...but apparently that post had to be removed by my "evangelical Big Brother" a few months back too.

What else?...Oh yes, I am not afraid to say that on occasion I like to enjoy a glass of wine, a bottle of Sam Smith beer, or (like last night) an exquisit X-Rated Cosmo Martini at Chadaka Thai!...But apparently that was inappropriate to post as well...

So for the record...yes, I am a sinner...but I have been and am being redeemed...and yes, I am living in this REAL world. My head is out of the sand. And I like my life and make no appologies.

And that's why we are out of the ministry for now, forever?, and for who knows how long.

(Great times last night M&M! Press on! God is breathing new life back into your dry and weary bones. He is faithful. He is good. )


2 Comments:

Blogger N.C. said...

Funny too how it was posted on YOUR blog, not by J.

Hey, did anyone ever actually talk to YOU if they were offended by that?

5:17 PM  
Blogger Kyrie Eleison said...

HahahahahahHAAAAAAAA!

Uh...no.

For that matter, no one has EVER talked to me about ANYTHING! Everything is FINE!!!!

Uh...yeah, right.

Ahhhh...the beautiful bride of Christ. I'm trying not to be bitter.

Yuck.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home