Tuesday, April 04, 2006

C'mon, get a Ribbon!

So today I was driving in the van to Wal-mart to buy a "Hot off the presses" 2-Disc DVD of Narnia L,W&R. Sophie was in her carseat and we were listening to Johnny Cash. I wasn't really paying attention, but all of a sudden Sophie kinda freaked out adn said, "I wanna ribbon!" "What?" I thought...I really had no idea what she meant. Then she said, "I wanna hear the 'Get a Ribbon' song!" (Very demanding!) I laughed so hard...she was also listening to Johnny Cash and wanted to hear the "Get Rhythm" song again.

So I went back a track and played it for her...We both sang along.

...and I smiled.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Hmmm... Interesting changes are afoot at the Malia blog: Now has cookies, and is now hosted on blogger's server. What prompted this?

4:14 PM  
Blogger Kyrie Eleison said...

My blogs stopped posting...had to update. I dunno...ask Johnny!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home