Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Funny Story - for Steve & Sarah


Ok so Sunday I drop Ethan off at his class and he sees his little friend Hannah and says with excitement, "Mom!!!! Look at Hannah's pretty dress!" So cute! So I said, "Go tell her you think it's pretty!" I left the room and went to tell Sarah how cute our 4-year-olds were being. Sarah said a few weeks ago Hannah wore a specific "pretty dress" becuase she knew Ethan would tell her how beautiful it was. I mean, c'mon! How stinkin' cute is my little boy? So sensitive!

Well, later in the day we were home and I said, "Ethan! Did you tell Hannah she had a pretty dress?" He shook his head yes! I said, "What did she say?"

"I went to tell her and she burped. I smelled it and it was stinky!" He had a very cute, sheepish smile on his face like he said something he shouldn't, but he couldn't stop giggling.

"She burped out her mouth at you?" I questioned.

"No mom, she burped out her bottom!"

Strangely, smelling Hannah's gas made my little guy all the more indeared to her. (Sounds like they are married!)

These are the Salad Days!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

There must be some sort of mistake. Fullers don't have gas, and even if we did, it would smell like roses.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home