Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I just want to die and go to bed...


...I think my period must be coming....that or the four kids...or the chronic fatigue...i don't know...but I do need a nap. Maybe in a year or two.

I baby sat my nieces today. So cute. Little Macy just turned one. It was fun to have a baby in the house...but honestly I don't miss it. And I don't want to go back. That's what scrapbooks, home movies and memories are for.

...but even though everyone is sleeping through the night (although Ethan Sophie and Carter all got out of bed last night for some reason) it seems I will never get back to getting the kind of sleep I got in college.

Remember sleeping in?

Remember when an 8 o'clock class was just so stinkin' early?

Ahhh...I might be incoheriant half the time...but there is just nothing like having kids. They were all so FUSSY & WHINNY today but for a brief 1/2 hour at Grandma's this afternoon, they were all running around, laughing hysterically and tackling each other.

That was priceless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home