Sunday, August 13, 2006

current book quiz - Mommy version

1. One book that changed your life:Everybody Poops!
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: Good Night Moon
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: What! I get to be on a desert Island? Any book without pictures, that doesn't rhyme!!!
4. One book that made you laugh:Mad Libs (Using bathroom words!)
5. One book that made you cry: You Are My I Love You!
6. One book you wish had been written: How to endure WHINNING without going insane!
7. One book you wish had never been written:Once Upon a Potty- Boy (I hate that book it creeps me out!)
8. One book you’re currently reading:The Lord of the Rings:The Fellowship of the Ring (to the kids)
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: Anything that doesn't have "poop" or "potty" in the title...something grownup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home