Thursday, March 24, 2005

Creeping Me Out!!!

Ok so this week started off pretty bad. i woke up Wednesday morning to find a half eaten dead rat on my front door step (I am NOT even kidding!) and then later went to the bathroom and realized I was starting my period AGAIN after only ten days of freedom since last month's ended. NO wonder I was feeling depressed and already raided the kids Easter candy. (Thank God I didn't give anything up for lent!) I just thought how could it get any worse than this? It this a bad omen? Singn of things to come? I mean, come on...a dead rat! I kept thinking of the scene in the Godfather when that guy woke up to find a horse head in my bed. However I quickly ruled out the local mob or the Satanists when I realized I had seen a pretty scruffy stray cat the day before give me an ugly look.

That was just so freakin' creepy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home