Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Purposely Pursuing Passion

I've been so reminded this week of what it is like when you are serving in your area of passion. On Sunday, man seeing Nathan worship with every fiber of his being, it was like, "Man, that is what you were created to do!" And then the same thing I noticed Monday night at the Beth Moore Bible Study. That lady is passionate about teaching the truths of God.

Sometimes I struggle with that because I feel like I gave up my own personal passions when I became a mom. I love my kids and I love raising them up in the Lord...but it hasn't come without a cost...and now that the kids are getting older I am really being reminded of the passions I once had for ministry and I wonder if I am ever gonna be able to recapture that again...

Ah...more contemplation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home