Friday, July 22, 2005

Moment as a Normal Person

I almost don't know what to do with myself. I had Claudia & Kathy (with a 'K') come over this morning. That was just a VERY laid back time to hang out. We had a good time getting to know each other. The kids were a little crazy! But it was really great to just get some more time with these ladies...we might even go see a movie soon! I just like hanging out with them. Ahhh...adult conversation! What's a girl to do?

And after they left my parents showed up to take E&S to the park. T&C went for a play date to the Peter's house till 1PM...Johnny is off working at the office. So here I am...alone in my own house. Since we moved here over a year ago...I can't remember one time when I have been alone in my own house. It's nice. Normal people get to experience this ALL the time - but I don't think they really appreciate it! Oh...listen to that! What is it? SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!

The only thing better would be if it was actually clean and I could go sit down and read a book...but instead I have 8 loads of laundry strewn all over my bedroom floor to go fold and put away. But I am savouring this moment...it might not come around again for another year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home