Friday, June 03, 2005

Fed Up With Fatigue

Ok...it's been a while, I know...I had the surgery - which went well - so I thought. Johnny & I went to Anaheim with some friend like two weeks later and I got my period (bummer!). It was A LOT lighter than it had been so I was encouraged...but then it lasted like 9 days...so again I was bummed! On top of that I was STILL overcome with fatigue which lasted from May 21 until June 2nd. I can't stand this!!! I feel so crippled. I am constantly thinking about sleeping. Within 20 minutes of waking up in the morning after a full night's rest I want to crawl back under the covers - which is IMPOSSIBLE with 4 kids! Johnny tries to be encouraging and helpful...but I know he's sick of it too. Half the time I walk around zombified...I just want this to be OVER!

So, I guess the saga of battling with my womanhood continues.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home