Friday, April 29, 2005

Poop Fest - Day Two

Well, Ethan is coming along...he has now progressed to peeing standing up (what a BOY!) The pooping is happening...hopefully no more accidents. I just realized Daddy took both Sophie and Ethan out for a date and I don't believe he took any emergency supplies with him. YIKES! Well, God bless him and hopefully their time will go well. Ethan was in underwear too...so this might not be looking good for Johnny!

I have been really bitchy today...I will not be sad when this whole period dilema is OVER! May 9th I'm having surgery to hopefully fix the problem. I am going to blast my uterus with electricity and remove the lining of the uterus. Hopefully that will work...sounds pretty cool.

Until then I am in an utter state of pissiness, thanks to the hormones and PMS crap. God, I love being a woman! ARGGGG!!!!

It's not even noon...but I think I need a nap...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home