Thursday, April 28, 2005

Potty Time

I think I am going to DIE!!!! I am AGAIN in the throws of potty training two kids...talk about giving up your life! I am seriously going crazy...it's day two. I think Ethan is actually taking to it but Sophie is just in a constant state of whinning over getting chocolate chips for peeing....ARG!!!! Sometimes diapers just seem so much easier. I hate this rite of passage....think of all the good that will come from this...I can check three kids into the IKEA playland and go shopping in peace...no more stinky poo to wipe (actually I'll still be doing that for some time.) I KNOW this is a good thing...but in the midst of the struggle it really sucks! (I think I feel a sermon illustration coming on!)

It's time to get to know your potty chair....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home