Thursday, June 23, 2005

EBV

I saw Dr. Taras today and he gave me the results of my blood work he took a week ago at my post op appt. I’ve still been wrestling with fatigue even after the surgery and so I mentioned it to him last week. Anyway, Taras thought the fatigue was because of having four kids, life whatever and sent me home with info on depression medications and weight loss medications thinking those could be other possible reasons for the fatigue. He kinda threw me a bone and said he would take these other blood tests for Chronic Fatigue & something else but seriously thought nothing would come of that. (He even said that again today.) But today when I was getting the TB shot he gave me a copy of my blood work and said that he thought it was strange that I came back positive with the “Epstein-Barr Virus”. Which he didn’t really say that in the office and I had the kids and was on a tight schedule so I just took the info and left and it wasn’t till I got home later I even figured out what “EBV” stood for.

So now I go see some Infectious Disease doctor on Friday and the saga goes on in the mean time...I am just so stinking tired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home