Friday, July 08, 2005

To be Told

I just finished Dan Allender's latest book "To Be Told"...and CRAP...I hate it. I really mean that the book itself was good. It's just what it calls of us...I don't really want to do it. The book is all about listening, writing and reading the story of our lives that God has already written and to join Him in the quest as we write our future.

But in his Dan Allender, psycological, humorous way he really gets at your heart and I don't think this is gonna get out of my brain until I actually do it.

Unfair things...bad things that happened to me as a child...God wrote that as part of my story - for a reason...so much to ponder...how that relates to so many other choices and behaviours throughout my life leeding me to right now...today...leading me to read this book this week as the Lord Himself has already been spendign the past few weeks brewing stories in the percolater of me heart.

It's a road I don't really want to travel...but I know I must...and I've been avoiding it for far too long. What a journey I have ahead..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home