Sunday, April 16, 2006

Where is My heart Mommy?


Tonight I just put my baby boy, Ethan down to bed. He wanted to sleep on the floor since his brother/roommate was spending the night in Taylor & Sophie's room. So I pulled the covers over him and patted his chest saying, "Goodnight Buddy."

He asked, "Are you touching my heart?" (I smiled thinking that little moment was certainly touching my heart even as I was litterally touching his.) "Yeah." I said. He then touched his tummy and asked, "Is this my heart?" He then went through a long list of body parts asking the same question. Finally he put his hand on my heart and asked, "Is this my heart, mommy?" "Yeah, buddy that's your heart."

All of a sudden, he sat up and bent over and looked at his chest and said, "Hi Jesus!" He laid back down and stated, "Jesus lives in my heart."

I bent over to kiss him and then he leaned into my chest and said, "Hello Jesus!...Jesus is in your heart too mom!"

These are the moments I live to blog about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home