Monday, August 14, 2006

current book quiz - Me version

1. One book that changed your life: The Cost of Discipleship, Bonhoeffer
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: The Way of the Heart, Nouwen
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: Bible (so cliche, I know, but it's been awhile since it's just been me and my Bible...I'd like that very much these days.)
4. One book that made you laugh: The Silly Book, Stoo Hample (Boodleheimer, Boodleheimer, clap, clap, clap)
5. One book that made you cry:Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King (I'm a sap, I know)
6. One book you wish had been written: You never leave Junior High
7. One book you wish had never been written:The Left Behind Series - I don't know which -you pick one.
8. One book you’re currently reading:Revolution, Barna (yes, I'm still reading it.)
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:Exclusion & Embrace, Volf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home