Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hell in a Halloween Basket


This is how you know the world (or should I say America) is going to Hell in a hand basket. A Halloween Advent Calendar. Because counting down the days till the Christ Child's birth is not enough...we must count down the days to our new favorite consumeristic holiday.

Pretty soon we'll be getting a whole week's vacation around the end of October to properly be able to celebrate the holiday by American standards.

Uh!!! Makes me want to Barf! I guess this is the "new nativity".

I am so serious about wanting to get out of this country and go live SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

And where is this promised land you speak of?

9:26 AM  
Blogger Kyrie Eleison said...

I'm thinking Tuscany...the Amalfi Coast...I've heard Belize is nice or Buoquete...

Does America have places where you feel like you are NOT in America?

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home